• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How To Run a Pump Shotgun

That's a good suggestion and a generous offer.
I'll keep that in mind.
It would depend on both scheduling and the type of class-- I don't want to take one that is designed for law enforcement, military operators, nor 3-gun competitors, since I'm neither of those things, and I don't have, or don't anticipate wearing and using, the kind of equipment that they would.
Or using the tactics that they would. (E.g. crouching behind ballistic shields, stacking by some bad guy's trailer door prior to a raid...

That's a good suggestion and a generous offer.
I'll keep that in mind.
It would depend on both scheduling and the type of class-- I don't want to take one that is designed for law enforcement, military operators, nor 3-gun competitors, since I'm neither of those things, and I don't have, or don't anticipate wearing and using, the kind of equipment that they would.
Or using the tactics that they would. (E.g. crouching behind ballistic shields, stacking by some bad guy's trailer door prior to a raid...
I know for a fact Lee doesn’t teach that sort of class. Perhaps cmshoot cmshoot could weigh in with a course description?

I know for a fact Lee doesn’t teach that sort of class. Perhaps cmshoot cmshoot could weigh in with a course description?

I offer a Combat Shotgun course. Without digging out the course syllabus, off the top of my head, the live-fire drills include reloading, switching loads, shooting while moving, transitions to secondary weapon, and use of cover. Also covered are such topics as pros and cons of semi’s and pumps, preferred loads for different tasks, sighting systems, and more.

I offer a Combat Shotgun course. Without digging out the course syllabus, off the top of my head, the live-fire drills include reloading, switching loads, shooting while moving, transitions to secondary weapon, and use of cover. Also covered are such topics as pros and cons of semi’s and pumps, preferred loads for different tasks, sighting systems, and more.
GAgunLAWbooklet GAgunLAWbooklet does that fit within your criteria?

Back
Top Bottom