• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How much have Glock 33rd Mags been going for?

Where I buy mine, they are running about $35 a piece, oddly enough the factory 22rd for the .40 cals are also running about $35 as well, so they have come down from where they were. I pick up a 22 or 23 for a decent price I'll pick up a couple of the 22 rounders.

i am seeing them at about 30 bucks at cherokee gun and pawn. CDNN has the korean vresions for $19 a piece. I just picked up one of those and it loaded to capacity with no issue. Manually cycles with no issues. Hope to test it out this weekend sometime for a full report.

Cherokee had the Glock mag for $39.99 and a knock off brand for $29.99 when I was in there last time. I think about $30 is the cheapest I have seen one of these mags on the site.

Cherokee had the Glock mag for $39.99 and a knock off brand for $29.99 when I was in there last time. I think about $30 is the cheapest I have seen one of these mags on the site.

oh okay.. i didnt look closely then. dang. well if my korean mag functions well I will just pick up a few more of those at under $20 a pop

I haven't heard much positive about the korean 33rders. From those I have talked with who have bought them, loaded them, and left them for a couple weeks or a month and then tried to shoot them the mags haven't passed well. Supposedly though you can replace the springs with better ones, and smooth out the inside of the mags and they work okay, for the money though I'll stay with the factory mags and go from there. Would like to see Glock do some 9mm mags like they did with the 22rd mags for the .40 short extended length and a handful or so more rounds. Would be interesting to have.

Back
Top Bottom