How many Stupid counterpeople does it take to sell an auto part?

Mister Heavyhand

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
151   0
Reaction score
Gave my vehicle info and phone number to three different "players" ....... wait I gots to helps him .......... wait I gots to gets the phone ............. wait Bubba be goin off shift.

Don't know nothing, don't care, and if it is not in the computer, might as well be asking for solid gold mule turds.

Went to OH really and the counterman asks another customer to answer my question.

Thank GOD for NAPA and You Tube!

Use Rockauto for your parts catalog, and then just ask for the part number when you call DumbA** Auto Parts.

Use Rockauto for your parts catalog, and then just ask for the part number when you call DumbA** Auto Parts.
Thanks. I am just an impatient old fart. My first vehicle was a 49 Chevy 1/2 ton. Points, condenser, rotor, cap, plugs, wires, anywhere. Any parts house could press bearings, turn rotors, light machine work, real gear heads.

These clowns at AUTO Blow now a days don't know a clutch from a tampon.

Hardly anyone in a parts store knows anything about fixing a car anymore...just like the cashiers in the grocery store that can't count.....if the computer doesn't tell you what to do , that means it doesn't exist or it can't be done..........
Young people today are in a world of hurt.....if the grid did have an issue that shut it down for a month or more most of them would starve to death.

Sent my first wife back in the day to get TWO new drain plugs/nylon washers for my 1990 Mustang GT--one was stripped, so i figured I'd get new ones for both sumps. The guy only wanted to sell her ONE. Meanwhile I'm under the car, wondering what's taking her so long since the parts store was just right up the street...

alot of the big autoparts stores give potential future employees a knowledge test
before they are hired.

Question 1: Do you have tits?
-yes

Question 2: Are they ample?
-yes

welcome aboard

Where the hell are them stores. The stores I go to they ask them if they rode the little bus, and if they say yes they are in with top pay.

Ha! My neighbor and I just had this very discussion about our local chain.
There is a worthless short-haired dyke in there that don't know **** about truck or auto parts and her attitude is terrible. Could care less about helping a customer out and always seems pissed off she has to be there.

Back
Top Bottom