• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How long before you neg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but 3 weeks is a long time regardless of circumstances right?

i'd say so......but i will say this. i sent payment to another member for some items and two weeks later it's returned to my mailbox saying undeliverable or something to that effect. i put that envelope exactly as i received it into another envelope so they would see the postmark date and post office's remarks stating undeliverable showing the two week journey and stuck it back in the mailbox with the same exact address and he received it a week later.

sometimes **** does just happen

I'd give 2 weeks after seeing box shipped. We had something shipped 2 day through FedEx and it took weeks to get here, they lost it at the shipping location from the originating state

I say NEG em!! Yeah yeah NEG em!!
image.jpg

Always, always, always pay for tracking. That is all I can say. I have both shipped and waited on items that got lost in the mail. W/o tracking their is no recourse through the post office. I am still waiting on a package from Flowery Branch that member claims to have shipped Dec 17 2012. I am just chalking that one up to a loss. But, I can't prove that he didn't ship it, so I didn't negative him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom