• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

I ment to post here, and accidentally posted on his ad, about how Milserp"s aren't worth squat w/o the orginal wood stock, and he should stipple the aftermarket stock. Oops... Of course I deleted it.
I think some were outfitted like that by the importer, but regardless, wood is more better

I think some were outfitted like that by the importer, but regardless, wood is more better

I'm pretty sure that's a aftermarket stock, I remember that the folding stocks had to be pinned at one point. I did have a SKS that had a factory plastic stock, but it was set up to take AK mags. But yes, if it's a military rifle, it needs to be all original as possible.

215C311E-7C91-4C9B-9F32-19AB32CFBE85.jpeg

I am still happy @ this find

View attachment 1754505

I am still happy @ this find

Love my FR8!! Shoots great. K98 stripper clips work perfect for these. Also looks good sitting next to my CETME with the matching bayonets on them.
Use mainly lower pressure surplus 7.62 in it but feel confident in using mild .308 hunting rounds if you want to drop some game with her. I however would not even think about that if it were an FR7. Not as robust. Nice find!!

Back
Top Bottom