• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

If youre going can you pick up a coupke extras for me?

Gonna try to stop by there the Saturday before the 4th. Gonna pass by on the way to Vicksburg Ms. It all depends since I will be riding in a park service truck towing our cannon to do artillery demos at Vicksburg NMP. If I can convince them to stop for a pee break there. I will go ahead and grab 8 or so and let you pick a few out of them. I will let you know.

View attachment 1664138left here awhile ago, beater mixaster rifles going for 650 to 850. A CMP special is the only thing that I would consider. Most restocked rifles were wearing some awful looking furniture that wasn't walnut. Maybe 40 rifles on the rack. Not slamming CMP for not giving them away, but I am out at those prices/ condition.

Thanks for the store report.

Did you run over to the Yamaha Powersports store and say hello to Bree for us?

Gonna try to stop by there the Saturday before the 4th. Gonna pass by on the way to Vicksburg Ms. It all depends since I will be riding in a park service truck towing our cannon to do artillery demos at Vicksburg NMP. If I can convince them to stop for a pee break there. I will go ahead and grab 8 or so and let you pick a few out of them. I will let you know.

Artillery demos? I'm so jealous

Artillery demos? I'm so jealous

It's fun. I volunteer with Kennesaw Mountain gun crew. 3 inch ordinance rifle.
Last year we were invited to shoot at Vicksburg during the 4th and we used their 12 pound Napoleon. They invited us back this year and we are taking our gun to have a section with their gun. Not looking forward to the Missisippi heat and wearing wool uniform. Lol

It's fun. I volunteer with Kennesaw Mountain gun crew. 3 inch ordinance rifle.
Last year we were invited to shoot at Vicksburg during the 4th and we used their 12 pound Napoleon. They invited us back this year and we are taking our gun to have a section with their gun. Not looking forward to the Missisippi heat and wearing wool uniform. Lol

No doubt...it will surely be hot.
I imagine that it's pretty amazing to shoot a 12-pounder.....

Anyone in the market for a 1903 barrel?

I believe its un-issued still full of cosmolin RA 12-43, some minor scuffs and scratches on finish I'd take $180 for it. I think thats a good deal and please call me out if its not.
008.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Back
Top Bottom