• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Well it looks like everything went back together just fine. There is still a little cosmo in the spring loaded bayonet collar (or whatever its called), but I was too lazy to take the bayonet apart. Threw 4-5 coats of tung oil on the stock after rubbing it down with bronze wool. I dont use steel wool since the pieces that break off and get stuck in the wood turn black. I was going for a semi-matte satin finish and it's turned out pretty nice so far.
20180614_203143.jpg

0615180843.jpg
left here awhile ago, beater mixaster rifles going for 650 to 850. A CMP special is the only thing that I would consider. Most restocked rifles were wearing some awful looking furniture that wasn't walnut. Maybe 40 rifles on the rack. Not slamming CMP for not giving them away, but I am out at those prices/ condition.

View attachment 1664138left here awhile ago, beater mixaster rifles going for 650 to 850. A CMP special is the only thing that I would consider. Most restocked rifles were wearing some awful looking furniture that wasn't walnut. Maybe 40 rifles on the rack. Not slamming CMP for not giving them away, but I am out at those prices/ condition.

I havent looked at the south store report yet. Did they have any accessories out for grabs? Slings,etc....

View attachment 1664138left here awhile ago, beater mixaster rifles going for 650 to 850. A CMP special is the only thing that I would consider. Most restocked rifles were wearing some awful looking furniture that wasn't walnut. Maybe 40 rifles on the rack. Not slamming CMP for not giving them away, but I am out at those prices/ condition.

Prices continue to increase as demand increases

Back
Top Bottom