How is the milsurp market these days?

That is gonna be tough but can still be found on some of the surplus sites and of course at a premium.

My son picked up one on here (ODT) 2 years ago all numbers matching with beautiful bluing and perfect bore for 1000.00 and it was a buy of a lifetime (and i do mean all numbers down to the little parts inside with all perfect Waffen marks).
I am so Jealous of that purchase.
Good lord that's high for an HSc even now. I've seen plenty go for auctions at 650-850 with waffenstamps. That thing must have been in pristine condition with a holster

Just wanted to Bragg I'm out here slaying them with milsurp! Shooting deer is so much more fun like this. I'm not sure I can go back to using "conventional " hunting rifles.

IMG_20231123_095629_763.jpg
IMG_20231119_101735_815.jpg

Good lord that's high for an HSc even now. I've seen plenty go for auctions at 650-850 with waffenstamps. That thing must have been in pristine condition with a holster
OOPS, I saw Mauser and did not see the HSc He picked up the rifle and not the pistol (now i feel Goofy).

Just wanted to Bragg I'm out here slaying them with milsurp! Shooting deer is so much more fun like this. I'm not sure I can go back to using "conventional " hunting rifles.

View attachment 6545111View attachment 6545112
a friend of mine who is gone now (Jimmy Satterfield USN WW2) lent me his 30/40 Krag. I took a unicorn spike with it. Probably the most memorable shot i can remember making [due to the rifle, the caliber and the owner)

Back
Top Bottom