• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

I read on CMP forums that CMP is limiting Garand sales to two per year. Anyone else hear that? I can't find it on the website?

I love rifles and I love history. Unfortunetly, I missed the glory days of cheap milsurps.

I've got a decent little collection of american milsurps but I too fear the drying up of guns from overseas. I did get a k31 recently but no ammo to try it out haha.

Milsurps are so much fun. So much to learn.

I read on CMP forums that CMP is limiting Garand sales to two per year. Anyone else hear that? I can't find it on the website?

I love rifles and I love history. Unfortunetly, I missed the glory days of cheap milsurps.

I've got a decent little collection of american milsurps but I too fear the drying up of guns from overseas. I did get a k31 recently but no ammo to try it out haha.

Milsurps are so much fun. So much to learn.

Yes, it’s a 2-Garand temporary limit until they can get caught up on orders.

After waiting for almost 2 years i just picked mine up from CGP. She’s a 1944 service grade Ithaca with a Remington Rand slide. Looks like it was rearsenaled and put away...very good condition. Looking forward to cleaning her up and taking her to the range
View attachment 3060509

Why did it take 2 years? I thought once your number was drawn, they sent it then. I must be missing something....as usual.

Back
Top Bottom