• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Fun morning on the range with special guest star TheGman TheGman

Feeding his addiction to .308 rifles he loved my DPMS LR-308. He could't miss the flapper on the steel target at 100 yards. These are my favorite shooters. Love the Sig 556R and of course my M1A Loaded.

View attachment 2652279

He also had mad skills with the Steyr AUG

View attachment 2652287

We were both trying to figure what we could trade alleycat alleycat for the Colt SP1 he snagged.

I was thinking of a USGI 1911A1

View attachment 2652291 View attachment 2652292

Looks like you guys had a great time. That’s a nice 1911 but i’m good on those...I could use a Winchester garand or a nice m1 carbine though

My son and I attended the reopening of the CMP store at Talladega park today. Racks were full....even had several nice 03a3’s. I picked up a Winchester garand and then we did a little shooting on the 100-yd range. Found a nice history museum in Anniston that was chock full of old weapons.

Have an appointment slot tomorrow morning at the opening of the CMP South store and then head home. Life is good.....

0323D904-B5B6-437D-B953-B7F7AA7CC7F5.jpeg A12DAA3A-6341-48DC-91DE-0A04F5075135.jpeg F36B3574-5F32-4F93-B658-5C31747A272C.jpeg B8FFCF29-4696-44ED-ABEC-A6408AC35DFD.jpeg

My son and I attended the reopening of the CMP store at Talladega park today. Racks were full....even had several nice 03a3’s. I picked up a Winchester garand and then we did a little shooting on the 100-yd range.

Have an appointment tomorrow morning at the South store and then head home. Life is good.....
Congrats to spending quality time with your son and your purchase...During these trying times, it's nice to see you two enjoy..Keep us up to date on your fun!

Congrats to spending quality time with your son and your purchase...During these trying times, it's nice to see you two enjoy..Keep us up to date on your fun!

Thanks brother....it’s great to hang out with him. He outshot me today for the first time so he’s on cloud nine right now

Thanks brother....it’s great to hang out with him. He outshot me today for the first time so he’s on cloud nine right now

And that my Brother is how it should be!!!! The old teach the young on the proper way to handle and respect the weapon..I would say it is one hell of a compliment to you, To pass on the skills to those you love..Fine job Dad!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom