• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do you keep your pipes flowing?

harrycalahan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
116   0
Reaction score
Up until the age of about 28, I used to have a pretty predictable and glorious movement after breakfast and a cup of coffee every morning. Then it took two cups of coffee. Etc etc… Ive tried bran mixed with flaxseed that my dad swears by. And just about everything otc and one rx. Whats your go to routine? Ive tried diets that did help briefly. Drinking tons of water. Eating copious amounts of apple sauce. I even had a colonoscopy in my late 20’s which came back neg. Right now I rely on magnesium supplements to maintain some regularity but I guess my body is starting to become immune. Im hoping me and the wife can get on a fairly rigid paleo or keto diet after the holidays to help combat this.

lay off the cheese and lay on the beans. Whole wheat cereal. Uncle Sam toasted wheat berry and flaxseed. Kashi cereals and most importantly Kenny and Larry’s cookies, two of these cookies and you’ll get more crap than a democrat sponsored bill.

Two of these will get you right - plus they taste good. Snickerdoodle is the best one. B3574D4B-0B15-42B3-B1B8-CD89335FC480.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom