• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How about separate "WTT" and "WTS" forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread starts anew about every month. Same questions, same answers. A lot of guys start out to sell only and end up trading. A lot of guys start out to trade only and take a good cash offer. A lot of guys will do either. Separating things only complicates life.

This x2

Not the worst idea I've heard. I agree with bluebottle that "It would also keep active classifieds for WTS ads from getting pushed to the back pages under a sea of WTT ads". WTT/WTS ads could be listed in both categories while WTT ads could have their own forum.

I am very anti-multiple categories, personally it took a lot for me to finally divide it into the four categories we have now, I always liked one big category, that way you look through one forum and know you didn't miss anything.

I could see maybe one day having a way of marking your ad as FS, FT, or both, but there won't be any extra categories added anytime soon.

Sorry, didn't mean to flog a dead horse! :eek:

My bad. Should have searched better.

Just a comment/suggestion. This board is great how it is; if I didn't hold it in high regard I wouldn't have bothered posting. Carry on.

I am very anti-multiple categories, personally it took a lot for me to finally divide it into the four categories we have now, I always liked one big category, that way you look through one forum and know you didn't miss anything.

Same Here, I do not visit forums that have a section for every single miniscule topic. It makes finding things more complicated than you would think, and gives me a headache.

The simplicity and entertainment you folks provide is what keeps me visiting way more than i should. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom