• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holy moly it just hit me. Russia warns of EMP attack.

space review huh? that couldnt be focused on space/solar could it?

If you look at the article, it's mainly focused on E1/E3 EMP generation and effect relative to weapon yield and altitude detonation. They do a comparison to solar flares, but the majority of the analysis is focused on nuclear deteonation.

It means use science. Look man I'm not sure why you are so intent on trying to say I and the military are wrong on EMP/Faraday cages, but its getting old.

Look back at the thread. I never said the military was wrong. I took issue with the fact that you claimed a gun safe is not a Faraday cage, which is an incorrect statement.

Have you even read the MIL-STD I posted, or are you just arguing for fun?

I'm sure what they specify is a very effective. I'm sure it's a very high standard. That doesn't mean no other Faraday cages work. That remains the point of my argument.

Here is one page of very many in there:
View attachment 748880

Notice the frequency on the X-axis. That axis goes to 0.00002998 meters. Thats 0.001180315 inches.
this isnt the end-all part of the handbook through. Lots of signals penetrate steel, or gun safes, etc. They have specific requirements for a reason.
you want to tell people that a steel safe is fine, go for it.
I'll point them to actual data and requirements used by the military.
They can pick.

Your point is that a graph's X-axis of frequency goes to a very small number? Why wouldn't it? In theory, it continues to the right, to an infinitely small number.

Posting that graph and saying "Look how small the numbers can get!" is akin to going to a football game and saying "Look, the scoreboard goes to 999!" as an indicator of how your team will play that day.

Care to explain why you are adding this to your posts? Are you addressing me with that label? If so, why?

ugh look man.

yeah, a metal box is a faraday cage. I already said that. Thats like saying bailing wire is a fuse. Yeah sure it is. It will only allow a certain amount of current to pass before it breaks. Is it made to certain specifications? will it work as intended? Thats all I'm saying.

no, its not like looking at a scoreboard.
that graph is measuring shielding effectiveness. The whole pupose of posting it was to illustrate that not all EMP E1 wavelengths are "about 3m", as you stated. In fact some are tiny.

Not even sure what you are arguing at this point.

Not sure if the Infowars story is reliable, but here is something from a more reputable source:

Electronic Warfare: What US Army Can Learn From Ukraine

"Hodges acknowledged that US troops are learning from Ukrainians about Russia's jamming capability, its ranges, types and the ways it has been employed. He has previously described the quality and sophistication of Russian electronic warfare as "eye-watering.""

[tinfoil]

So in November, a russian bomber with an electronic warfare device disabled the USS Donald Cook, an Aegis Equipped missile ship. Disabled the **** out of it. like it had to be towed back to port.
Russians Disable U.S. Guided Missile Destroyer
What spooked the USS Donald Cook so much in the Black Sea?
AEGIS Fail in Black SEA, Ruskies Burn Down USS Donald “Duck” | Veterans Today

What if this was a localized EMP device? like ours
Raytheon EMP weapon tested by Boeing, USAF Research Lab

What if this disabling of a US warship was an EMP-warfare "shot across the bow" to have nato pull back off the russian border? A warning of a HEMP attack in the US, without actually saying it.

[/tinfoil]
The Book of Daniel in the Bible Nebacanizers dream...we are there in living history

Back
Top Bottom