• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hey Flipper

Rivershot

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
Flip off.

Scored 2 bricks at Walley World this week. Fed. 550 for $19.99 and M-22 1,000 for 49.99.

Still kinda high in my opinion but I needed some.

If the price only goes up a buck or two a brick and it means the ammo companies have incentive to make more, I'm fine with that.

Unfortunately this going to be the norm pricing at Wally World but what was the fed 550 of 555 use to be 17.99

I undertand what you're saying but, 1.5 years ago ground chuck was $2.99 and gold was about $1,500. A little price fluctuation is not that bad, well except for the beef.

Flip off.

Scored 2 bricks at Walley World this week. Fed. 550 for $19.99 and M-22 1,000 for 49.99.

Still kinda high in my opinion but I needed some.

I was just told today by a wally world employee that the largest privately owned gun store in Warner Robins sends two employees to the store early AM morning to buy up the 22LR for resale at their store at marked up prices. Guess where I don't think I'll be trading anymore.............

I was just told today by a wally world employee that the largest privately owned gun store in Warner Robins sends two employees to the store early AM morning to buy up the 22LR for resale at their store at marked up prices. Guess where I don't think I'll be trading anymore.............

Mother*&%$#@s!

Back
Top Bottom