• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Here it is, published this morning.

80+ year old law, nothing changed except the folks who tried to exploit the grey area who are now finding out that the first brace ruling was intended for the physically disabled. Again, if you fire a pistol from the shoulder it is an SBR, deal with it, nothing changed!!!
I held a 1911 up to my shoulder and fired it. Is it now an Sbr? I held a rifle up to my hip to fire it. Is it now a belt??

What you do with something doesn’t change the definition of that thing.

The ATF is now claiming the numbers of such weapons out there is less than 3 million, and that 60% of those owners will comply and register, and they suggest the rest will forfeit or destroy their weapons... LOL !
3 million HAHAHAHA! MAYBE in 5 states.

ATF agents be like
haaayyyyyyy.gif

Brace ruling should have never been made ATF was trying to do something reasonable and got bit is the butt by all the posers that do not need a brace. If its fired from the shoulder its an SBR and needs to be registered just like broom handle Mausers and 1911s with a buttstock.
Broom handles are not required to be registered….

80+ year old law, nothing changed except the folks who tried to exploit the grey area who are now finding out that the first brace ruling was intended for the physically disabled. Again, if you fire a pistol from the shoulder it is an SBR, deal with it, nothing changed!!!
Holy boot lick…. That made me laugh

If you put a rifle stock on a 1911 and shoot if from the shoulder its and SBR, plenty of definition case law to back it up. Gun control act of 1934 is one of the most contended legislation ever, the gun community has been picking at it since day one, we've tried everything backwards and forward. Didn't ATF allow bump stocks a while too? Every couple of years a new grey area is created and initially allowed but eventually ATF shuts is down when they realize its a Pandora's box. That is what happens when non gun folks try to regulate something they know noting about,

Brace ruling should have never been made ATF was trying to do something reasonable and got bit is the butt by all the posers that do not need a brace. If its fired from the shoulder its an SBR and needs to be registered just like broom handle Mausers and 1911s with a buttstock.
Define "need a brace" Who the f##k is the Gov. or anyone else to tell me what I need and don't need?????

I don't think the '34 nfa is legal either but its not up to me and I'm not willing to go bankrupt and to jail. You think you got enough money to challenge the law step up. You can talk big and call me a fed or boot lick ROFL!!! You will comply or face the consequences if caught I've seen it happen, you are not special and its not pretty.

Back
Top Bottom