• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

Where abouts in adairsville are you buying? I lived in adairsville for about 10 years and have recently moved to ringgold to get close to work.. adairsville is a good town, far enough away from the "citys" but still close to alot of things. I know the police chief mike Jones and his guys ,they patrol often and dont have much trouble in the city. County sheriff's are a little different story. If your buying that much property your probably not in city limits.. bunch of good ol boys up that way..you will like it

It is in the city limits, southeast part along I-75. Been talking to city officials and they seem nice. For some reason the one trespasser the guys who currently hunt the property have seen was on drugs and up in a tree. Seems a lot quieter than Cartersville.

It is in the city limits, southeast part along I-75. Been talking to city officials and they seem nice. For some reason the one trespasser the guys who currently hunt the property have seen was on drugs and up in a tree. Seems a lot quieter than Cartersville.
Methed out tree climbing trespassers! :shocked:

Methed out tree climbing trespassers! :shocked:

Oh SNAP they are on to me... I'm going to need to hide my drugs somewhere other than up in the tree's now.:doh: :)

As I'm out there turkey hunting this year I should be able provide some more good trail cam pictures for your entertainment. :becky: The good thing is with the time we put in on the properties we've been able to knock the numbers of unwanted folks down a good bit.

You still owe me a tag along brother!

Back
Top Bottom