• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

Bumping for 18 months of good trespassing trail cam pics. Need to get my mind off the CV19!

Lol! Let me see what's on the cams recently. Update:

Cartersville: Since the extended stay motel nearby closed down, there has been less activity. I have never owned a property with nekkid people walking around, a dead man dumped on the property, and a live action police takedown on trailcam. Also, I think most of my cams have been stolen. Since I built the pistol on rifle range on my Thornton Rd property I don't visit the others nearly as much. I need to put more cams back up there.

Canton: Still get the occasional trespasser, and did have a deer poacher. Since I have found a team of guys to hunt and upkeep my properties they attract a lot less visitors. Have a black bear hanging around but didn't post pics since its not quite as exciting. No more teens running trains or overloaded horses or Confederate ghosts.

I am about to pick up 600+ acres in Adairsville, but don't know much about the area. Hopefully the meth heads are not as "entertaining" as Cartersville?

Lol! Let me see what's on the cams recently. Update:

Cartersville: Since the extended stay motel nearby closed down, there has been less activity. I have never owned a property with nekkid people walking around, a dead man dumped on the property, and a live action police takedown on trailcam. Also, I think most of my cams have been stolen. Since I built the pistol on rifle range on my Thornton Rd property I don't visit the others nearly as much. I need to put more cams back up there.

Canton: Still get the occasional trespasser, and did have a deer poacher. Since I have found a team of guys to hunt and upkeep my properties they attract a lot less visitors. Have a black bear hanging around but didn't post pics since its not quite as exciting. No more teens running trains or overloaded horses or Confederate ghosts.

I am about to pick up 600+ acres in Adairsville, but don't know much about the area. Hopefully the meth heads are not as "entertaining" as Cartersville?
I go through Adairsville frequently. Seems to be somewhat an isle of sanity in the sea of meth induced craziness that is NW GA. Maybe I just haven’t found its seedy underbelly.

Back
Top Bottom