• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

Lol! Let me see what's on the cams recently. Update:

Cartersville: Since the extended stay motel nearby closed down, there has been less activity. I have never owned a property with nekkid people walking around, a dead man dumped on the property, and a live action police takedown on trailcam. Also, I think most of my cams have been stolen. Since I built the pistol on rifle range on my Thornton Rd property I don't visit the others nearly as much. I need to put more cams back up there.

Canton: Still get the occasional trespasser, and did have a deer poacher. Since I have found a team of guys to hunt and upkeep my properties they attract a lot less visitors. Have a black bear hanging around but didn't post pics since its not quite as exciting. No more teens running trains or overloaded horses or Confederate ghosts.

I am about to pick up 600+ acres in Adairsville, but don't know much about the area. Hopefully the meth heads are not as "entertaining" as Cartersville?
Where abouts in adairsville are you buying? I lived in adairsville for about 10 years and have recently moved to ringgold to get close to work.. adairsville is a good town, far enough away from the "citys" but still close to alot of things. I know the police chief mike Jones and his guys ,they patrol often and dont have much trouble in the city. County sheriff's are a little different story. If your buying that much property your probably not in city limits.. bunch of good ol boys up that way..you will like it

Cartersville: Since the extended stay motel nearby closed down, there has been less activity. I have never owned a property with nekkid people walking around, a dead man dumped on the property, and a live action police takedown on trailcam. Also, I think most of my cams have been stolen. Since I built the pistol on rifle range on my Thornton Rd property I don't visit the others nearly as much. I need to put more cams back up there.

Canton: Still get the occasional trespasser, and did have a deer poacher. Since I have found a team of guys to hunt and upkeep my properties they attract a lot less visitors. Have a black bear hanging around but didn't post pics since its not quite as exciting. No more teens running trains or overloaded horses or Confederate ghosts.

I am about to pick up 600+ acres in Adairsville, but don't know much about the area. Hopefully the meth heads are not as "entertaining" as Cartersville?
Hell I could help you keep an eye on the Adairsville property.lol I don’t live far from there. But in general adairsville is not as bad as cartersville. More hunters for sure though.

If you like small country towns? You'll like Adairsville . Comparing Smyrna to Adairsville would be like comparing New York with Georgia haha

Epic thread revival for the entertainment ?
As I'm out there turkey hunting this year I should be able provide some more good trail cam pictures for your entertainment. :becky: The good thing is with the time we put in on the properties we've been able to knock the numbers of unwanted folks down a good bit.

As I'm out there turkey hunting this year I should be able provide some more good trail cam pictures for your entertainment. :becky: The good thing is with the time we put in on the properties we've been able to knock the numbers of unwanted folks down a good bit.
Awesome brother ! (Good to see you post)

Back
Top Bottom