• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help changing buffer tubes

I'll ship you my tool and walk you through it over the phone. Is you castle nut staked?

not sure what staked means?

And I don't want you to have to go through that hassle I'd just much easier drive to you

- - - Updated - - -

I can prolly swing by next week if that helps or meet you some where I am only in Barrow co.

I pass through winder on my way to clemson on 85, I could meet you somewhere around there if youre close

And I don't want you to have to go through that hassle I'd just much easier drive to you

- - - Updated - - -

I pass through winder on my way to clemson on 85, I could meet you somewhere around there if youre close

When will you be going through?

Where the castle nut meets the end plate/ sling plate, if the plate is indented into the castle nut, it's staked.

castle-nut-stake.jpg

Oh ok I see what you mean. It's not staked.

And Jbum I'll be going Friday and coming back Sunday. Hopefully I can meet up with you or chopper dude and borrow you guys tool to tackle this. I'll be glad to compensate for your troubles if we meet up I really appreciate the help

Oh ok I see what you mean. It's not staked.

And Jbum I'll be going Friday and coming back Sunday. Hopefully I can meet up with you or chopper dude and borrow you guys tool to tackle this. I'll be glad to compensate for your troubles if we meet up I really appreciate the help

PM me and I will give you my cell.

If you still need help I am in Kennesaw but come through Norcross a couple of times a month. Shoot me a PM and we can figure something out.

Back
Top Bottom