• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help changing buffer tubes

BE46ST

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
48   1
Reaction score
I currently have a commercial buffer tube on my spikes lower and I have a psa milspec buffer tube I want to put on but I have no idea how to change them. Looked into some youtube videos but I really don't trust myself enough to do it myself. I feel like I'd mess something up. Anyone willing to help me out that has some experience with changing these? I will gladly compensate

It's as simple as pie. If the castle nut is staked, you'll need more elbow grease. If not, it's easier than changing a tire. Please tell me you can change a tire.

It's as simple as pie. If the castle nut is staked, you'll need more elbow grease. If not, it's easier than changing a tire. Please tell me you can change a tire.

I'm actually a service tech at an acura dealership lol I think I got that covered haha. But I'm just having a hard time following the youtube videos. I'm more of a hands on learner. Im just really new to the AR scene and well gun scene in general so I'm kind of in the baby steps part of doing things right now

Back
Top Bottom