• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello Everyone! Just Discovered The Outdoors Trader!

OceanSlim

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
It's been quite some time since I've participated in an online forum of sorts. But unfortunately a lot of the bigger platforms have moved to being left leaning and highly regulated. Things I'm not a fan of. Anyways, I'm Ocean Slim. I live near Augusta GA and I'm looking forward to meeting some new like minded people and hopefully finding some good deals and trades around here. I want to build a new rifle but I think I might need to clear up some room in the safe to do so XD. That being said I have a complete AR I might be looking to sell to fund the new build. Is there a place around here I can get a price check? With prices being all over the place at the moment, and me having built this rifle myself, I have no idea what a decent asking price would be. I really only want to fun most of my new build with the sale but I don't want to be asking too much or giving it away. Some advice would be great before I go making that post.

Nice to be here. Looking forward to it.

Welcome aboard. Look in the rifles section at prices of similar build and quality to get a feel for a fair asking price.

Welcome!! If you list what's all in your rifle, I'm sure myself or others can tell you what they think it's worth or look in the "rifle" section of the forum and see what others are listing there's at. Great bunch of people on here.

Welcome!! If you list what's all in your rifle, I'm sure myself or others can tell you what they think it's worth or look in the "rifle" section of the forum and see what others are listing there's at. Great bunch of people on here.

Well since you asked!

Upper:
DPMS Panther Carbine 16" barrel
DPMS Panther Carbine Upper receiver

(^Complete upper handed down when he swapped to .300 blk, which I striped the A2 gas block and quad rails from to attach the new free float handguard to)
A2 Flash Hider, new gas tube and low profile, adjustable gas block
New Frontier Armory 15" M-lok lightweight free-float Handguard
No name 45° iron sights
PSA Nitride BCG
Strike Industries Latch less Charging handle with extensions.

Lower:
PSA "No Beto" Lower Receiver
Mil-spec lower parts kit
Magpul Pistol Grip
Battlelink Minimalist Stock
Nothing Special for buffer/ buffer tube/ spring

I've taken it out once since I built it and it fires 5.56 flawlessly. No problems in about 200 rounds I put through it. Even cycles .22lr just fine with the CMMG BCG Conversion. I'll provide more details and pictures in my actual listing of course.

I'd include a few 30rnd hex mags I've been trying to get rid of as well as a bag of rail covers I don't need. Hell I'd even throw in the old upper parts I took off.

I also have an older EO Tech (with 4x magnifier) I've been looking to upgrade as well so if anyone knows what's fair on that or would like to trade let me know.

Back
Top Bottom