• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello Everyone! Just Discovered The Outdoors Trader!

DieHardpal.gif

Eh, just saw a post where a guy is selling like 5 AR pistols and he's asking $1000 each and they're bare bones pistol builds. I thought $999 looked nice and round for a good full size rifle.
And here you are....now you know how to price firearms. Just get a feel for what is listed here on the ODT and ask about the same. Welcome!

It's been quite some time since I've participated in an online forum of sorts. But unfortunately a lot of the bigger platforms have moved to being left leaning and highly regulated. Things I'm not a fan of. Anyways, I'm Ocean Slim. I live near Augusta GA and I'm looking forward to meeting some new like minded people and hopefully finding some good deals and trades around here. I want to build a new rifle but I think I might need to clear up some room in the safe to do so XD. That being said I have a complete AR I might be looking to sell to fund the new build. Is there a place around here I can get a price check? With prices being all over the place at the moment, and me having built this rifle myself, I have no idea what a decent asking price would be. I really only want to fun most of my new build with the sale but I don't want to be asking too much or giving it away. Some advice would be great before I go making that post.

Nice to be here. Looking forward to it.

C3711213-5ED2-499F-87BC-6E1CCCA0576A.gif

Back
Top Bottom