• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello Everyone! Just Discovered The Outdoors Trader!

ezgif-7-d28b105a233a.gif

Well since you asked!

Upper:
DPMS Panther Carbine 16" barrel
DPMS Panther Carbine Upper receiver

(^Complete upper handed down when he swapped to .300 blk, which I striped the A2 gas block and quad rails from to attach the new free float handguard to)
A2 Flash Hider, new gas tube and low profile, adjustable gas block
New Frontier Armory 15" M-lok lightweight free-float Handguard
No name 45° iron sights
PSA Nitride BCG
Strike Industries Latch less Charging handle with extensions.

Lower:
PSA "No Beto" Lower Receiver
Mil-spec lower parts kit
Magpul Pistol Grip
Battlelink Minimalist Stock
Nothing Special for buffer/ buffer tube/ spring

I've taken it out once since I built it and it fires 5.56 flawlessly. No problems in about 200 rounds I put through it. Even cycles .22lr just fine with the CMMG BCG Conversion. I'll provide more details and pictures in my actual listing of course.

I'd include a few 30rnd hex mags I've been trying to get rid of as well as a bag of rail covers I don't need. Hell I'd even throw in the old upper parts I took off.

I also have an older EO Tech (with 4x magnifier) I've been looking to upgrade as well so if anyone knows what's fair on that or would like to trade let me know.

Sounds like a $700 rifle in todays time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. You can ask WHATEVER price you want at the end of the day though.

Also, Welcome to the ODT.

Welcome, good to have you!

I'm no expert, but that looks like a fine AR.
Some folks will shun it simply because it is not a factory built Colt, Wilson Combat, or whatever.
I call my home built AR a franken built rifle. It's never failed me once though. And it has never seen any actual combat either, :rolleyes:.
GLWS!

Sounds like a $700 rifle in todays time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. You can ask WHATEVER price you want at the end of the day though.

Also, Welcome to the ODT.

Eh, just saw a post where a guy is selling like 5 AR pistols and he's asking $1000 each and they're bare bones pistol builds. I thought $999 looked nice and round for a good full size rifle.

Back
Top Bottom