• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Heads up on Kroger

I'm going to purchase a whole Tenderloin and I'll will seal each one with the food saver..Bride and I can just finish one together..Can't wait to try this vacuum sealer.
We love ours. I have 3 little girls and we have to stock up on food. Vacuum sealers are great. I have deer meat from a couple years ago that is still good

I'm going to purchase a whole Tenderloin and I'll will seal each one with the food saver..Bride and I can just finish one together..Can't wait to try this vacuum sealer.
You can also marinate meats before you seal them and it allows the flavor to really get into the meat.

You can also marinate meats before you seal them and it allows the flavor to really get into the meat.
I'll have them trim and cut the Filet to my desired size and when I get home I am going to season them and packed each one separate..Going to do the same with the Shrimp..Looking forward to this I just started the standup freezer the other day..It's ready to go, I'll do the same on Rib eyes when they go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom