• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(Has been found) Trailer Stolen! $10000 reward!

Damn hope y'all have good insurance. Those one of a kind gears are very expensive I would imagine. Check offer up/Facebook/eBay lol. Some crackhead probably traded it all for his daily fix

I don't like thieves or mysteries.
As a driver who has hauled a lot of high value loads I wouldn't leave the shipper unless my truck and trailer passed a solid pre-trip inspection. And I definitely wouldn't leave an irreplaceable load unattended on the side of the road. I don't care how hot or cold or hungry I was or might get.
Hope that shows up parked at a rest area or behind a Wal-Mart somewhere.
I’ll bet you never had tires blow that looked fine and had full pressure? I’ve been trucking since 1987 and have every failure know to man.
I do a pre trip and mid and post trip every day, even though the only inspection that is required by DOT is the post trip inspection. And still things go wrong, especially tires.

Your boss has a helicopter?

Can your boss find a rope
and a copy of the 1981 movie Scarface?

There's a way of dealing with criminals that makes them stop abruptly.
That Guy I still call "Shades" did not play . LOL
Nor
Did Mr. Sosa.

In your opinion , was Omar a 'Stoolie " ?

Sorry for the sidetrack & glad the Trailer was found.

I’ll bet you never had tires blow that looked fine and had full pressure? I’ve been trucking since 1987 and have every failure know to man.
I do a pre trip and mid and post trip every day, even though the only inspection that is required by DOT is the post trip inspection. And still things go wrong, especially tires.
Of course I've had tires blow that looked fine, especially recaps. When I drove for J B Hunt the chassis tires would blow out all the time during the summer- combination of the heat and anything over 40,000 pounds and you had a better than even chance of losing a tire. I had 3 blowouts on one chassis in a single run. But I don't ever remember losing 2 tires at the same time.
I guess my point was that it sounded sketchy to have 2 flats and then leave a high value, irreplaceable load on the side of the highway.

Back
Top Bottom