Harley Davidson what's it worth

With those miles, most people buying bikes, especially those looking to buy a Harley, won't even consider that bike. If she's trying to get out from under it, I'd be prepared to take somewhere in the area of payoff. KBB and Nada aren't the gospel when it comes to values. Dealers go by the auctions, which is an accurate model as far as what bikes are bringing.

if you list it too high, people won't take you serious. Tell her to take it to WOW and see what they offer. They're the only place that will buy bikes even if you don't buy theirs as far as I know.

Depending on the type of miles on it, bar hoppin miles or cruzing miles will determine what someone values the bike at.

Without looking up current auction prices and craigslist ads and considering the time of year I would list it for $6500 and probly take $5800-6000 if I had to sell it. Otherwise I would sit on it till spring and probly get closer to $7000

Just my .02

Depending on the type of miles on it, bar hoppin miles or cruzing miles will determine what someone values the bike at.

Without looking up current auction prices and craigslist ads and considering the time of year I would list it for $6500 and probly take $5800-6000 if I had to sell it. Otherwise I would sit on it till spring and probly get closer to $7000

Just my .02

It's got 70k on it...

Back
Top Bottom