• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Hard times Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
im in was out of work for about 9 months worked for 5 weeks and now between jobs and if i go back to work before then i will back out asap and will add my contribution would really like to go back to work it makes me feel like a whole man when working god bless everyone

Im In But Not to win, Wife and I have been out of work for several months she is drawing unemployment but Im not.
Im so busted up from 30 years of welding and Humping steel that now I have to find a new line of work.
Thank God between the wifes UI and ODT I have managed to keep a roof over our heads and food.
Even took in an extra mouth from ODT in the form of a dog that needed some love and that I have plenty of.
My Daughter has enough faimly that will see to her through Christmass.
Im now down to one gun, but the way I see it is if I still have the one than I am not without right?
I woke up on the Top side of the grass this morning and thats a good thing, sold another gun today to pay the bills.
So with that Im blessed.
With all that said you can count on me for 20 dollars, I will PM you for an address to send it to you.
Bless you jay for comming up with this idea.

Wow....We are all praying for things to turn around for you. It will come back to you one day.

Pm me an address.

I was laid off for a few months a couple years ago and was lucky enough to go back to work. I can't send a large donation at once since my wife just returned to work, but I will send smaller amounts as I am able.

Great idea. Wish I could help out, but I'm currently unemployed myself. I am seeking employment, but no luck yet. That being said, I am NOT in. I'm single with no kids and make enough from disability that I get by. I'd feel horrible if I was picked over someone with kids or someone in a less fortunate situation than myself. Good luck to those in need.

Donating 20, NOT IN to win. Will PM.

Very nice jesture. I like to help locals when I can. Also remember if you will, our folks up north who still need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom