• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  Hard times Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. Was laid off from Oracle back on 11-2-11. I am now down to selling off my firearms. Right now I have a Ruger 77/22 22WMR SS Barrel for sale. Wish I did not have to sell it but I need the money more then a rifle. And no, I am no longer embarrassed to talk about it. Had to put my pride in my pocket months ago.

I'm in. Was laid off from Oracle back on 11-2-11. I am now down to selling off my firearms. Right now I have a Ruger 77/22 22WMR SS Barrel for sale. Wish I did not have to sell it but I need the money more then a rifle. And no, I am no longer embarrassed to talk about it. Had to put my pride in my pocket months ago.

Prayers for you and your family bro.

Please consider me in. I am or was a productive member in the workforce for 30+ years including a six year stint as a deck ape in the NAVY in the late 70's and early 80's. Now I'm fighting a losing battle with PIN Neuropathy in my feet,legs and working into my hips. That's enough crying from me. I or better still my wife of 25 years would be most appreciated and humbled. Semper fi to all those considered and well felt thank you to the contributors.

Im In But Not to win, Wife and I have been out of work for several months she is drawing unemployment but Im not.
Im so busted up from 30 years of welding and Humping steel that now I have to find a new line of work.
Thank God between the wifes UI and ODT I have managed to keep a roof over our heads and food.
Even took in an extra mouth from ODT in the form of a dog that needed some love and that I have plenty of.
My Daughter has enough faimly that will see to her through Christmass.
Im now down to one gun, but the way I see it is if I still have the one than I am not without right?
I woke up on the Top side of the grass this morning and thats a good thing, sold another gun today to pay the bills.
So with that Im blessed.
With all that said you can count on me for 20 dollars, I will PM you for an address to send it to you.
Bless you jay for comming up with this idea.

Last edited:
Its awesome to see how we are coming together for a good cause. We now have a few deserving people, so we all should kick it into gear by trying to get other members to give as well. If we can get a big enough amount, maybe more than one person/family can get blessed. Lets work on that! Go ODT!

Its awesome to see how we are coming together for a good cause. We now have a few deserving people, so we all should kick it into gear by trying to get other members to give as well. If we can get a big enough amount, maybe more than one person/family can get blessed. Lets work on that! Go ODT!

had that thought also.....figure for every 250 or so i can get i will add in another member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom