• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hard of hearing?

Wife tells me there is a certain pitch of sound where I don't seem to hear very well. It seems to be about the same pitch as her voice most days. :)

Seriously... glad the audiologist was able to help.
There is a certain range I can't hear at all. It's that little girl or girly guy squeaky voice. It's fine though because I'm not really that interested in what most people have to say and seems to be getting worse.

Wife tells me there is a certain pitch of sound where I don't seem to hear very well. It seems to be about the same pitch as her voice most days. :)

Seriously... glad the audiologist was able to help.
The certain tones was my hearing issue is well small children and women with high pitch, voices and beeping sounds and high pitches. I couldn't hear some of that was a blessing, but having to say, huh a million times a day was not. 70 yrs of shooting took a toll indeed.

There is a certain range I can't hear at all. It's that little girl or girly guy squeaky voice. It's fine though because I'm not really that interested in what most people have to say and seems to be getting worse.
My wife keeps saying when are you going to get your hearing aids my reply is I am hearing everything I want to hear.

The certain tones was my hearing issue is well small children and women with high pitch, voices and beeping sounds and high pitches. I couldn't hear some of that was a blessing, but having to say, huh a million times a day was not. 70 yrs of shooting took a toll indeed.
Same… left ear is completely dead right ear can’t hear high frequencies.
Got my first hearing aid at Costco years ago, need to replace, now nearest one is over an hour away.

IMG_2016.gif

Back
Top Bottom