• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hard Choice Question? on SHTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
When something eye opening happens, like a natural disaster, you might find her survival instinct might just kick in. I'd be prepared for her, in the hopes she might just see the light before then.

I wouldn't even think of leaving my wife. She has more survival skills than anyone I have ever known, male or female.

In the Road he didnt just leave his wife. She like "offed" herself first (like checked out)and then he left with the kid. Big difference than just leaving her.

In the Road he didnt just leave his wife. She like "offed" herself first (like checked out)and then he left with the kid. Big difference than just leaving her.
Right she desided she didnt want to live in what it was going to take to survive, plus she was sick.
So she wondered of like a sick animal does.
But once again as always some folks are jumping off the rails.
I would not want to leave her behind, but if her actions and just plain being stubern put my daughters life in danger?
I would dustoff on her in a New York second.

I'm bugging in. My wife's has never been a gun person so I'm teaching her. I've got another .22 coming that I'll get her shooting on. Today, I pointed out the size of a brick of .22lr compared to other ammo. That you can store and carry thousands of rounds of .22 in a small space. Because of where I live, if it ever turned to serious rioting, I'd do better to stay put. If need be, I'll liter my yard with the bodies of those who try to get to my family, including my wife. Let that serve as a warning to those that think to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom