• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HAM Radio Station for sale at Yard Sale in Douglasville Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klif

Air Force Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
I am bringing out my station that consist of a Kenwood TS-430S HF General Coverage transceiver (with MARS modification, it will transmit on any frequency it can receive), PS-430 power supply, new MFJ 949E antenna tuner and new MFJ-1778 G5RV multi-band dipole (both tuner and dipole are new in package, I never got on the air with them). When I got the transceiver it didn't come with a microphone so I went down to Buford Hwy and picked up a new scanning mic at the tune of about $70. Looking at $500 or best offer. At ebay prices the radio is $250 to $275, power supply $95 - $100, antenna tuner $150 - $175 and the antenna around $35 so if you shop it on ebay it'll cost about $605 plus shipping.

If you come to the yard sale at 1830 Mount Berry Drive in Douglasville tomorrow and ask about it I'll show it to you. I'm not going to set it out for little hands to touch. I live in the Quinn Ridge Subdivision off County Line Road if you are wondering where I'm at.

N5GWU
Cliff

Last edited:
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)
Jay: It's a Miramax flick. We gotta bust up some people who were calling us names on the internet, even thought they're not really talking about us but characters based on us, and at the same time find my ex-girlfriend-who-was-killed-by-a-car-explosion's monkey.
Pumpkin Escobar: Man... I don't know what the **** you just said, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom