• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hakim 8mm, the good made great.

Haha, you're screwed now that my gun works

I thought you had me on "Ignore".

Either way, looking forward to getting together.

ALLEYCAT says we can use the special rounds to show HaKim how a REAL rifle shoots.

But I'm happy to use regular surplus.

Giddy up let's go!

7n1's on me...

You guys need special ammo? ****, I wasn't even going to use a fully functional rifle. Just like every other aspect of life I was just going to rely on pure dumb luck. Some people call it luck, I prefer charisma. Either way, equipment and skill never have anything to do with my strategy. I coined it "The ******ned Elvis Effect". I'm just so good at acting like a boss that space and time bend to accommodate my will. 7n1s.... Don't waste your good ammo, save it for a day you have a chance.

You guys need special ammo? ****, I wasn't even going to use a fully functional rifle. Just like every other aspect of life I was just going to rely on pure dumb luck. Some people call it luck, I prefer charisma. Either way, equipment and skill never have anything to do with my strategy. I coined it "The ******ned Elvis Effect". I'm just so good at acting like a boss that space and time bend to accommodate my will. 7n1s.... Don't waste your good ammo, save it for a day you have a chance.

Yeah that just happend. How about it hayata?

Back
Top Bottom