• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hakim 8mm, the good made great.

I love my Hakim... But mine dents the heck out of the brass....

Its hitting the shell deflector too hard turn the gas down a few notches. That little loop on the side is not a charging handle, its to keep brass from hitting you in the face. Which would make the blast of hot corrosive gas in the eyes every time you pull the trigger even worse.

The Hakim rifle was not designed for user comfort.

Its hitting the shell deflector too hard turn the gas down a few notches. That little loop on the side is not a charging handle, its to keep brass from hitting you in the face. Which would make the blast of hot corrosive gas in the eyes every time you pull the trigger even worse.

The Hakim rifle was not designed for user comfort.

Plus it slings brass into the next county! Comfort... Not horrible for the shooter, but not so much for the folks on each side of them.

On all of my ar's on the deflector ramp I use the pad from velcro I buy all wal-mart. Not the hook part but the pad it attaches to..it has a two sided tape on the back,,,Just cut to fit and I also put it on the bottom of the reciever for the when the dust cover comes down..Keeps cases from damaging the finish and tames the brass when ejecting

On all of my ar's on the deflector ramp I use the pad from velcro I buy all wal-mart. Not the hook part but the pad it attaches to..it has a two sided tape on the back,,,Just cut to fit and I also put it on the bottom of the reciever for the when the dust cover comes down..Keeps cases from damaging the finish and tames the brass when ejecting

Yeah you'd hate to see how my stuff gets treated

Back
Top Bottom