• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guys with 0 feedback that have had an account since 2010

Atf

Who it be, thats not a public call out, its properly identifying an on duty officer

If they are leo and using this site for business, then they need to identify themselves or GTFO (in my humble opinion)

And to any feds reading my post, as a law abiding citizen and former service member please kiss the whitest part of my sun deprived ass :)

If you are a cop you have to tell me you're a cop.

Atf

Who it be, thats not a public call out, its properly identifying an on duty officer

If they are leo and using this site for business, then they need to identify themselves or GTFO (in my humble opinion)

And to any feds reading my post, as a law abiding citizen and former service member please kiss the whitest part of my sun deprived ass :)

Amen brother

For the conversation... and your avatar.
That's like going to the titty bar to talk. It doesn't make any sense. There are plenty of places to go talk, but you go to the titty bar to watch asses clap and stare at titties.

This is a trading site that just happens to have a discussion forum. Do some ****ing trading....

That's like going to the titty bar to talk. It doesn't make any sense. There are plenty of places to go talk, but you go to the titty bar to watch asses clap and stare at titties.

This is a trading site that just happens to have a discussion forum. Do some ****ing trading....
KABOOM!!!!

I did some trading yesterday.....with Cherokee Gun and Pawn. I can no longer afford the ODT.

Back
Top Bottom