• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Guns n' Roses APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION turns 30 YEARS OLD today

I guess I wasn't as cool (or old) as most of you guys. LOL

In the summer of 87' I was 11 years old and my family had just moved to Japan. Since it was summer and school was out, I hadn't met any of the local kids yet. I didn't even know the album had come out until I started school that fall.

The tape that stayed in my Walkman throughout the summer of 87' was Bon-Jovi "Slippery When Wet"

In the summer of 87' I was 11 years old and my family had just moved to Japan. Since it was summer and school was out, I hadn't met any of the local kids yet. I didn't even know the album had come out until I started school that fall.

The tape that stayed in my Walkman throughout the summer of 87' was Bon-Jovi "Slippery When Wet"

I don't think I would have admitted that in public

I don't think I would have admitted that in public
Man I STILL listen to all that stuff. I never stopped. I never cared what anybody thought about it. LOL

My 13 year old daughter grew up hearing all that stuff and she loves it now too. You should hear her belting out "Living on a Prayer" and "Dead or Alive" at the top of her lungs while we're going down the road. She gets me laughing so hard it hurts!

:pound:

Man I STILL listen to all that stuff. I never stopped. I never cared what anybody thought about it. LOL

My 13 year old daughter grew up hearing all that stuff and she loves it now too. You should hear her belting out "Living on a Prayer" and "Dead or Alive" at the top of her lungs while we're going down the road. She gets me laughing so hard it hurts!

:pound:

It's funny to think Bon Jovi were once considered bad boys. Seriously....

I was 7 in 87

Uh oh, that's a sign of getting old!
Getting old? I'm gonna be 59 in Dec. but with my old injuries and dealing with my wife having MS and just having had a heart attack just over a month ago, I'm feeling waaaaaay older than that. Lol!

It's funny to think Bon Jovi were once considered bad boys. Seriously....
Yeah it is! LOL

IMG_0642.JPG

Back
Top Bottom