• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun Stores Deemed Essential Businesses by DHS

:usa2:

DHS guidelines list as essential:
  • Workers supporting the manufacturing of safety equipment and uniforms for law enforcement, public safety personnel, and first responders.
  • Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.
Ooohhh! That last part is my "get of jail free card!" Woohoo! I'm essential!

Range is closed at Mainstreet Guns and Range in Lilburn, but our store is still open with no plans to close. My previous post was referring to stores that had closed entirely.

I believe the take-away should be that the evil federal government isn't mandating the closure of gun stores and ranges. It appears to be a personal choice of owner/operators.

Cherokee Gun and Pawn - Closed
Norcross Gun Club and Range - Closed
Sharpshooters in Roswell - Closed

I think there were a couple others I heard about too, but don't remember the names at the moment.

Not closed by any government mandate which is what I meant. Probably closed because they ran out of guns and ammo, so why get exposed?

I know QuickShot was closing everything but the Buford Hwy. store, and that was only open for transfers. Pretty much all the indoor ranges are shut down at this point.

Back
Top Bottom