• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Stores Deemed Essential Businesses by DHS

I think this will help lessen the likelihood of some places making silly decrees that would get them sued in the future. If some cities, for example, want to double down on shuttering gun stores now, they’re going to pay for it with lawsuits. Not a big Trump fan, but hats off to him on this one.

162B0126-A894-4317-ACC9-DA37E7F29C80.gif

wait
we need some of the TDS guys to chime in about him really taking our guns..
you know those 3 or 4 guys..the ones who say we worship him,when in reality they spend their time trashing the best president we have had in 30 plus years...

The best president of 30 years is like saying that your most recent **** was the best work of **** art of the last 30 days. Not really saying much, it's still ****.

We'll see some more of these publicity stunts as we get closer to voting time. The economy was his big ticket item, but he messed up by relying on that. He betrayed a lot of his base with his 2a bannings, and he can't undo that. He's in real danger at this point, and I would venture to say that something drastic would have to happen for him to have a chance of staying.

We will get a liberal no matter who wins, so we all lose in the end. Trump's power grabs and new precidents will bite us all square in the ass.

The best president of 30 years is like saying that your most recent **** was the best work of **** art of the last 30 days. Not really saying much, it's still ****.

We'll see some more of these publicity stunts as we get closer to voting time. The economy was his big ticket item, but he messed up by relying on that. He betrayed a lot of his base with his 2a bannings, and he can't undo that. He's in real danger at this point, and I would venture to say that something drastic would have to happen for him to have a chance of staying.

We will get a liberal no matter who wins, so we all lose in the end. Trump's power grabs and new precidents will bite us all square in the ass.
31 years ago we had a real great one and we have one now.. buy bow i guess i need to change it..
4 or 5

Back
Top Bottom