• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Stores Deemed Essential Businesses by DHS

iu

:usa2:

DHS guidelines list as essential:
  • Workers supporting the manufacturing of safety equipment and uniforms for law enforcement, public safety personnel, and first responders.
  • Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.

I think this will help lessen the likelihood of some places making silly decrees that would get them sued in the future. If some cities, for example, want to double down on shuttering gun stores now, they’re going to pay for it with lawsuits. Not a big Trump fan, but hats off to him on this one.

LA Sheriff's dept has already shut down most of the gun stores in the LA area because they are 'non-essential'.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...2-cities-due-to-coronavirus-outbreak/2336094/

I don't know that any of them here in GA have closed... I haven't seen or heard of any at least.

Lots of them are limiting access to a few folks at a time, but I haven't heard of any actually shutting down.

I don't know that any of them here in GA have closed... I haven't seen or heard of any at least.

Lots of them are limiting access to a few folks at a time, but I haven't heard of any actually shutting down.

Cherokee Gun and Pawn - Closed
Norcross Gun Club and Range - Closed
Sharpshooters in Roswell - Closed

I think there were a couple others I heard about too, but dont remember the names at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom