Gun Shows

flashlight

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
5   0
Reaction score
Most of us here have been to a gun show at some time or another. I went to the one in Dalton yesterday which was nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, they were only using half of the facility as opposed to the full floor that was used for the spring show last year. Here is the interesting part. We met a couple last fall that had recently moved here from California. When we mentioned the gun show at dinner Friday night they were excited about going and we set up a time to meet. Upon entering the show, they were amazed at the number and variety of guns all amassed in one place. He told me about the red tape involved in getting a hand gun in California. In addition to that, I am sure you have seen the California compliant labels on gun specs. He could not wait to send he buddies back in Ca. a picture of the table that had about 10 AR's displayed.

This made me realize how good it is to live in a gun friendly state. It is nice to know that we can go out and buy or trade for whatever suits our fancy. Sometimes we just don't know how good we have it here.

Most of us here have been to a gun show at some time or another. I went to the one in Dalton yesterday which was nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, they were only using half of the facility as opposed to the full floor that was used for the spring show last year. Here is the interesting part. We met a couple last fall that had recently moved here from California. When we mentioned the gun show at dinner Friday night they were excited about going and we set up a time to meet. Upon entering the show, they were amazed at the number and variety of guns all amassed in one place. He told me about the red tape involved in getting a hand gun in California. In addition to that, I am sure you have seen the California compliant labels on gun specs. He could not wait to send he buddies back in Ca. a picture of the table that had about 10 AR's displayed.

This made me realize how good it is to live in a gun friendly state. It is nice to know that we can go out and buy or trade for whatever suits our fancy. Sometimes we just don't know how good we have it here.
This is why we need to fight these assaults on our rights at every level. Our freedoms are stripped away one layer at a time with so called common sense gun control. It sounds far fetched but any control is too much. We already have more than enough gun laws. Now they want to do away with these shows and the freedom of buying from individuals. Without our fight, we soon will all be like Kalifornia...then what? Registration is confiscation...just another name for it.

What is truly sad is that people all over these United States are willing to accept less than the natural rights enshrined in our Constitution. I am very glad your friend had the opprotunity to wittness freedom firsthand and share it with his friends back home. Maybe,just maybe if enough people demonstrate what true freedom is all about, news will spread and we can take back our freedoms and our country.

Back
Top Bottom