Gun show Cobb Civic center alert...

Not a post since 3:45 am. I might as well get in on the thread. I was not going to the gun show in Marietta. Then a friend calls around 7:00am and say let's just go and see what it is like,. That twisted my arm long enough for me to say OK. We get to the gun show and the line, as most of you saw in this thread, was just unbelieveable. My friend and I decided, nope, not waiting in that line. So we decided to go to Adventure Outdoors, since we were in the neighborhood. Got to AO and the place was not packed, but it was approaching being full. Two or three deep in line to see what they had. A full 10 to 15 minutes to talk to someone who could show you a gun. Hey, not bashing the employees, they had their hands full. We stayed about 20 minutes and I swear the people never stopped comning in. As for the prices on the revolvers, I saw a M627 V-Comp that was priced at the same amount it was six months ago. It was high then, and it is high now, but no change. Some of their used revolvers, were priced high, but not outrageously so. My friend looked at Colt 1911's, and no change in the prices from about 3 months ago. There were not purchases made, but heck, I have never purchased anything from AO in the past, so there was really no change there. All in all a very interesting day. The RK show at the Expo Center on the southside will be the test to see if prices and people are starting to calm down. Glad I do not have to buy anything, nor do I feel the urge to purchase something just to have it.

Line were moving quick yesterday. This time was not bad like 2 weeks ago, at least the price not double like last time. I saw people selling their AR15 at the price to move, yes a few try to make a ridiculous profit.

Back
Top Bottom