• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Prices????

I agree. But how much is the dollar really worth as purchasing power. Mainly ammo. I'll use ga arms as example, 3 months ago I bought 22 subs 11 bucks a 100 rounds. Now they are asking double or almost triple that. I get it, its supply and demand. But where does it stop?the higher the cost, the less our currency is worth, or for a better word, worthless.

Excuse me OP for trashing your thread.
I don't see it as trashing the thread. OP asked if the high gun prices were "real inflation". I say it isn't. Prices have gone up very little on guns and ammo if you are talking manufacturers and distributors prices or reputable dealers for that matter. The big mark up is with the shady retailers and individuals selling to each other.
Inflation is pretty much caused by the fed printing money when there is nothing to back it up. It has little or no value. That has been going on forever. It has little or nothing to do with the inflated prices we are seeing on guns and ammo. That is all I am saying.

Prices are getting high on Gun Brokers too I sold 2 guns on here not long ago that I thought were average priced and next thing my inbox was blowing up with people wanting them Long story short I wish I started a lot higher

Back
Top Bottom