• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun prices

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
With the decline in pricing( except on select, custom broken in guns on the odt), I'm not sure what I should be paying for some guns. I bought a Colt for what I thought was a great price. I'm happy with my purchase, but I am still sitting here wondering why such a good deal sat on the ODT for weeks. Good deals on the ODT last minutes not weeks. What am I missing??

There are allot of GOOD DEAL'S on ODT, but when you find one and buy it, a better one comes along on ODT, as long as our 2nd Amendment is not Threaten like when DICK HEAD OBAMA was in office,we should see decent deals on this site, but I believe that the time of cheap AK's made in Europe will becoming to a end soon, that Treaty OBAMA signed will stop those from coming to the US.

If it sat on here for weeks as you say then I'd say you probably paid too much (but who hasn't ???, I've been trading firearms 40 + yrs and still come up short fairly often but it's the love of'em that keeps calling ). I'm glad to hear your happy though.

If it was over $800, the number of people with available $$ drops off real fast. I see great deals and its because of the $$ amount. If you notice, most of the great deals that are gone quick are at or under $400.

If it was over $800, the number of people with available $$ drops off real fast. I see great deals and its because of the $$ amount. If you notice, most of the great deals that are gone quick are at or under $400.

I think you hit the nail on the head. That makes sense.

I think that prices are falling for what they should be at. Not certified pre owned from a dealer prices like they used to be.

There's a glut of certain firearms on the market, AND gun sales are down because we have an administration that respects the Constitution and ALL of its Amendments. So, we have manufacturers AND individuals dumping surplus AMMO and FIREARMS!
Cry if you must sell and celebrate if you are buying!

There's a glut of certain firearms on the market, AND gun sales are down because we have an administration that respects the Constitution and ALL of its Amendments. So, we have manufacturers AND individuals dumping surplus AMMO and FIREARMS!
Cry if you must sell and celebrate if you are buying!

I'm definitely happy with what I think are deals, very happy!!!

Back
Top Bottom