Gun Borrow Section

I appreciate it. Im trying to decide to go that route (just ordered a complete lower) or get a designated .22 platform in either the Sig522 or the MP15-22. I held the Mossberg, for $243, it looked and felt like what it was worth so Im on the fence. Plus, I wont be shooting that much anyway, just to demonstrate the techniques so no sense in me shooting up .223 ammo lol
by the time you factor the cost of the lower and upper you're better off leaving the upper for an ar-15 and going the dedicated platform route. I've got an m&p-15 22, and although its pink camo, (for my daughter) the match grade barrel shines. Its pushing 2500 rounds and hasn't been cleaned in 1500, and still dead on grouping tight.
i42.tinypic.com_28hh7ki.jpg

That was done the first range outing at 17 yards, its more accurate than I am.

Meeting and letting someone shoot my guns, no problem at all...

Borrowing them, sadly never again....did one time with some one I really trusted, let him borrow my marlin 336 for deer season so he could put food on the table, let him keep it at his house on the condition that he take good care of it, ended up letting him borrow it for two years. Went to get it back, and he kept stalling me. I found out why soon enough. The nearly perfect 1978 marlin I loaned him looked like a piece of junk and a pile of rust....

He said he threw it in his toolbox in his truck and didn't think it would do anything....the gun is a piece of junk now, only good for interal parts.I didn't ask for money cause I knew he didn't have any, but even now a few years later him having a good job and having bought multiple new guns, he still has never offered anything at all, I never even got a sorry out of him....NEVER AGAIN....

No offense, but if this happens with some one I thought I could really trust, how you expect me to do it with people I don't really know.
I can't believe somebody would that like that.

I wouldn't loan any of my guns but I'd gladly meet up with someone to shoot. My first few days on here I met a member (timprov) and we met up at BWG to shoot. While there we ran into another member (7225TOK) and we've met up a couple more times to shoot since then. I've shot their guns and they've shot mine, I've got to shoot some cool guns this way.

Funny, the gun that I get the most comments on and and the most people wanting to shoot is my M&P 15-22 rifle. It's just a damn fun gun to shoot... and cheap, too!

Sandy Springs Gun Club has some full autos as well. I know they have a MP5 and I think their AK is full auto. Not sure what other FA's they might have.

I have no problem with meeting someone at a range and letting them shoot any of my guns, as long as they buy their own ammo to shoot, but no one is borrowing one.

Id trust you to borrow my stuff Will, but as far as im concerned no one will borrow my guns! Ill be more than willing to let someone else shoot them with me there but unless I REALLY know them I just dont think I could let someone borrow it. Too much liability and plus what if Zombies happen over night and im out a weapon? :) then im just FUBAR! lol

great idea!! I will start off. I need to borrow an ak47 with 100 round drum mag. a kevlar vest and a ski mask. I will meet you outside of the Wells Fargo this weekend and I only need to borrow it for about 1-2 minutes.

PM me for fastest response

Back
Top Bottom