johnburrows
Goin_Huntin
blazedawg87
jjasonbbol
rayeclaye
AfterFire6942
NWSharpshooter
mhart
If you so choose to give your spot to someone else who has entered in the drawing let me know I will give you 24 hrs to decided again congrats!!

In the time of giving I've decided to put my GSG-5 up for FREE! Tried selling/trading didn't work out so I'm feeling the need to give, this would be an EXCELENT present for Christmas for your kids to plink with! I bought this rifle back in Jan. and I have not taken it to the range, it does have a stripped screw but it won't interfere with shooting, just a pain to fully take down. It will come with 4 gsg mags, and .22LR ammo to have fun after Christmas! 2 position butt stock, forward hand grip. Hk push pins. Please I would like to have members with kids post their names in for the drawing for this tacticool .22LR rifle! If you've never held a GSG-5... IT IS HEAVY! I would say it would be great for kids that are around 7 and up?? But your the parents so you know best right!? The winner will have to make arrangements for FTF to pick up or ship on your dime.

I haven't seen a post that has an item thats over $400 for free? Hope I'm not the last! But instead of drawing 1 name out of the pool I'll draw 10 post the 10 names than out of the 10, 5 names than the winner! I haven't decided yet but if thats better for yall let me know! I'm planning to travel for the holidays but not sure, if I do have to I'll just draw 1 lucky winner! Wed. the 15 at 9 PM will be the deadline. Here are some pics the the lucky winner will be getting (the Kahr PM9 is not for free! :rolleyes: )

i813.photobucket.com_albums_zz58_Carmelfight_DSC00319.jpg_fdbb078f6702b159c376bb2b784ac792.jpg

i813.photobucket.com_albums_zz58_Carmelfight_DSC00318.jpg_d232e6dcd4938fd7deedf1003b7e77f5.jpg

Again PLEASE only post your name for the drawing if you have kids or grandkids that would love to have this! I know I would love it for christmas when I was a kid! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

srry bradley drawings over for the 10 I gave the 10 guys a chance to give there spots to someone whos entered but I haven't received any PM's to do so, so the drawings must go on to the FINAL 5 soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom