• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GSG-5 up for grabs!!! FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY TURKEY POOP!

I cannot believe I actually won. I honestly don't even know what to say. This will definitely make my boys Christmas one to truly remember. I can't wait to post pics of Dylan holding this rifle. This will be his first .22, so not only will he be getting a GSG for Christmas, but I will get to reclaim my 10/22.

It's actually funny as he loves shooting my military rifles, but with ammo cost's, I really can't afford to let him blast away to his hearts content. Now he will be able to get in all the trigger time behind a black rifle he can handle.

Again, thank you so much, I will make sure to post some pics of him with it so you can see the smile it brings to his face.

Merry Christmas!

Congrats!!!!!! :whoo::whoo:

HOLY TURKEY POOP!

I cannot believe I actually won. I honestly don't even know what to say. This will definitely make my boys Christmas one to truly remember. I can't wait to post pics of Dylan holding this rifle. This will be his first .22, so not only will he be getting a GSG for Christmas, but I will get to reclaim my 10/22.

It's actually funny as he loves shooting my military rifles, but with ammo cost's, I really can't afford to let him blast away to his hearts content. Now he will be able to get in all the trigger time behind a black rifle he can handle.

Again, thank you so much, I will make sure to post some pics of him with it so you can see the smile it brings to his face.

Merry Christmas!

Congrats bro! I wish I could see the little guys face when he opens that baby for christmas!! Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom