Carmelfight

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
103   0
Reaction score
CONGRATS YOUVE BEEN CHOSEN!!!
YOU WIN

NWSharpshooter

CONGRATS THERE WILL BE A PM INBOUND FOR INFORMATION, THANKS FOR PLAYING EVERYONE AND HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

In the time of giving I've decided to put my GSG-5 up for FREE! Tried selling/trading didn't work out so I'm feeling the need to give, this would be an EXCELENT present for Christmas for your kids to plink with! I bought this rifle back in Jan. and I have not taken it to the range, it does have a stripped screw but it won't interfere with shooting, just a pain to fully take down. It will come with 4 gsg mags, and .22LR ammo to have fun after Christmas! 2 position butt stock, forward hand grip. Hk push pins. Please I would like to have members with kids post their names in for the drawing for this tacticool .22LR rifle! If you've never held a GSG-5... IT IS HEAVY! I would say it would be great for kids that are around 7 and up?? But your the parents so you know best right!? The winner will have to make arrangements for FTF to pick up or ship on your dime.

I haven't seen a post that has an item thats over $400 for free? Hope I'm not the last! But instead of drawing 1 name out of the pool I'll draw 10 post the 10 names than out of the 10, 5 names than the winner! I haven't decided yet but if thats better for yall let me know! I'm planning to travel for the holidays but not sure, if I do have to I'll just draw 1 lucky winner! Wed. the 15 at 9 PM will be the deadline. Here are some pics the the lucky winner will be getting (the Kahr PM9 is not for free! :rolleyes: )

i813.photobucket.com_albums_zz58_Carmelfight_DSC00319.jpg_fdbb078f6702b159c376bb2b784ac792.jpg

i813.photobucket.com_albums_zz58_Carmelfight_DSC00318.jpg_d232e6dcd4938fd7deedf1003b7e77f5.jpg

Again PLEASE only post your name for the drawing if you have kids or grandkids that would love to have this! I know I would love it for christmas when I was a kid! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Last edited:
That is very generous of you in this time of year! I do not have any kids, however I have a 12 year old brother that would love to have something like this! If this makes the cut, please throw my name in the mix as well!

Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom