• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gsg 1911 22lr

I have not shot the Chippa , but I have held one , and the GSG is by far a better weapon. The looks and feel are far better than the Chippa in my opinion. The GSG 1911 I have cost about 359.00 , that is close to what a conversion cost.

We are at the 110 round mark with the GSG 1911 , and as stated above only one failure to go completely to battery in the first 50 rounds. It will not be cleaned untill I have another failure of some sort. Only CCI's have been used to this point.
The only thing I would complain about now is the grip safety , it has a lil to much spring , you have to grip it tightly.

I'm sure that grip safety is by design... Don't want that massive .22 jumping out of your hand with a loose grip now... ;)

I have to say that after shooting the GSG 1911-22 at the range i find it very fun to shoot., pretty accurate at 10-15 yards, no recoil, but loud as hell, As heavy as a Real 1911 and with very similar ergonomics... overall it was a great experience and my 8yr old daughter had a blast with her new pistol.

I have a GSG, and I love it. It's a very comfortable gun. It seems a little picky about ammo - I didn't have a lot of luck with Winchester white box, but Federal and CCI have been flawless. The OP mentioned "Bob's." Is that a public place?

I have a GSG, and I love it. It's a very comfortable gun. It seems a little picky about ammo - I didn't have a lot of luck with Winchester white box, but Federal and CCI have been flawless. The OP mentioned "Bob's." Is that a public place?

Bobs is a membership only range ,or you have to be with a member ...... you cant just go shoot ..

Memberships are like $150 a year tho ..

pistol range 5 to 20 yds
rifle range 25 to 20 yds

Back
Top Bottom