• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grilled cheese

I figured you'd put crawfish on your grilled cheese GeauxLSU GeauxLSU
That would imply there is such a thing as 'leftover crawfish'. Never heard of such. :laugh:
In all fairness, in the unfathomable case where there is any etouffee left.... next morning's omelet. Oh momma.... :nod:

Would Olive Oil mayo on Cast Iron work?
That's nasty and I LOVE olive oil. But if you like it, you put it IN the sammich. Use butter on the cast iron. Med/low heat.
You use olive oil to cook eggs. Keeps them from browning. And has my puny middle schooler who won't eat anything knocking back 4 extra large eggs for breakfast yesterday. :cool:

Reactions: STI
Speaking of crawfish, where do you get any around here? I am from Texas and love a low country boil with crawfish, sausage, corn and potatoes. However, I have not been able to find them fresh when they are in season.

Now we can get back to talking about grilled cheese.

Speaking of crawfish, where do you get any around here? I am from Texas and love a low country boil with crawfish, sausage, corn and potatoes. However, I have not been able to find them fresh when they are in season.

Now we can get back to talking about grilled cheese.
Live? I've never found a reasonable source. Boudreaux's in Duluth will sell them by the sack in season but the price and quality are no bueno to me.

Back
Top Bottom