• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great Training Opportunity

WinstonSmith

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Garthok Narfler
85   0
Reaction score
Figured I'd put this here in case anyone is interested....

84283.jpeg

This class looks like it will be a ton of fun. Never taken a class with Gurwitch before but a pretty darn solid resume. I can't see not learning a thing or 2.

The 2 Day Rifle & Pistol class has enough people to be official but there are a few spots still available. The range is just outside Atlanta on the AL border at GA Firing Line’s outdoor range. Here are some drills that Jeff Gurwitch and Scott Vandiver will be covering.

l5 rounds of Fury, I shot, Add Two, Outer Inner, Running Diamond, Four By Two and more!

Check out Jeff Gurwitch at:
www.MODERNTACTICALSHOOTING.com.

He is the real deal with 26 years in the Military, 19 years in SOF as an 18D, 9 combat deployments and the Primary Marksmanship Instructor to Special Forces (SFARTAETC).

Here is the answer to the M855 question straight from Scott. Can M855 be used at GAFL outdoor range? It is not allowed on steel or electronic targets. These will be paper so, yes M855 can be used for this class.

At the 2 day rifle & pistol class there was a discussion about LPVO’s and Jeff’s use of them during engagements. There was interest in a class going from cqb distances out to 650 yards. Jeff is working on making that a reality. Scott has offered to have the Rifle Range host so picking a class date is next. The initial thought is early or mid October. Anyone who is interested please let me know so I can make sure you are included. As always, Jeff’s classes are for a limited number of people so that we all get direct training feedback.

That is going to be an awesome class. Never have seen a class with lpvo and 45 degree offset optics with that range of different distances in one course of fire. I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom