• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gotta love horrible instructors...

Though I agree to any long term use of the shotgun with a weighted sling is just horrible.

This shotgun is step up for home defense according to the original post, so it's a short hold/carry that gives you ammo options. The M1014 is designed with a mag cut off, so loading other rounds are easy. Other shotgun without the mag tube cut offs this might not make sense to have.

As for the flashlight placement, I know the mount used is movable though I'm waiting to see what Zero says about it today for his "Part 2".

Though I take everything an instructor says with a grain salt, and love to mix options myself to find what works best for me, Zero is more of an operator then 99% of ODT, myself included.

View attachment 3734610
If you find yourself needing to pick up a boom stick for "defense inside my home" and you think a LTL round is a good option, you are a retard.

For sale ?????

Everything has a price. Since We are all shotgun experts here, ideas for a sling? Needs to be QD front, standard rear. Can be 2 point or 3.

20211203_104925.jpg
20211203_104938.jpg

If you find yourself needing to pick up a boom stick for "defense inside my home" and you think a LTL round is a good option, you are a retard.

A LTL round can be an effective tool against animals that you don't want dead. The possibility of use of a LTL round being the best choice is low, but never Zero. Lol.

A LTL round can be an effective tool against animals that you don't want dead. The possibility of use of a LTL round being the best choice is low, but never Zero. Lol.
But mixing in with lethal. Someone is gonna die that wasn't intended to. Bad idea. Very. Bad. idea

Maybe, but I generally do not allow animals in my house if they are dangerous. IN MY HOUSE was the in the OP. Lethal is the only option I'm considering if I need to pull the trigger. That's just me though. I have a strong sense of self preservation. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom